Guide to Successful Retailing
Weds 16 July 4-8 pm @ The Bear, in Wivey
This workshop is aimed at Shop owners, managers, supervisors and those looking for specialist expertise in a particular area of retail. It will cover
- Buying for profit and product performance
- Understanding your customer and maximising your product placement with visual experience
- Supply chain process and seasonal ranges
- Driving sales through your windows, attracting customers through your doors and maintaining their interest
World Host Retail
Weds 23 July 4-8 pm @ The Bear
This workshop is aimed at sales training for frontline staff, focusing on listening to customers needs and giving great service. It will cover:
- The value of knowing products/services by listening to customers’ needs
- Understanding the impact of “moments of truth” and looking at the business through customers’ eyes.
- Selling beyond the basics
The cost of attending these training programmes is just £12.50 per person, per session (normally £85+/£100+).
TDBC are funding 50% of the total cost of this course. To help the NSA for Retail claim the subsidy, attendees will be asked to complete a short form which requires the attendee’s national insurance number. Copies will be available at each session.
if you can’t make these dates in Wivey, there are also sessions in Wellington and Taunton.
If you have any difficulties booking and paying online, please contact Hattie Winter at Taunton Deane Borough Council: email: email@example.com or phone : 01823 356485